First time submitting a Color Match Request?
You will be asked for the following required information:
- A desired product line (I.e. Cycolac, Lexan)
- Any needed regulatory requirements (I.e. for food contact; National Sanitary Foundation (NSF); Underwriter's Laboratories (UL) and ECO standards)
- Your desired part/product surface (polished, matte or texture)
- The primary light source you'll use to evaluate your color match (daylight, fluorescent, etc)
- Opacity requirements & Ultraviolet testing requirements (if any)
- The thickness of your part or product (if you are requesting a transparent or translucent color)
- A physical sample of your target color. You may send a color chip or an actual part.
Click to view and receive an emailed copy of the document you select
> Download a full list of required information
> Download SHPP US Import Shipping Instructions